We, the officers of ROMYR, Inc., grant you permission to use the ROMYR facilities, located on Torch Lake in Antrim
County, MI, from _____________ after 6:00 p.m. until ____________ before noon.
In exchange, you agree to:
Refunds for cancellation after 2 months preceding the rental date will be given upon re-rental.
- pay for the repair or replacement of any of the ROMYR property damaged or lost as a result of your use of
ROMYR, directly or indirectly, and
- pay $__________.00 rent to: Alan Craig, with ROMYR in the comment area (address below)
- read and follow the procedures for use provided (here, and on premises), and
- not hold ROMYR, Inc., or any of its officers or directors liable for any damage or injury that might occur to
you or your belongings while using ROMYR facilities, during or after the rental period, even if the mishap
occurs as a result of negligence (ROMYR does not carry liability insurance for its moorings or boats moored at
it's moorings, and you agree to Vernon Hills, IL venue to resolve any legal dispute arising from use of ROMYR),
- not convey or, cause to be conveyed, any guests onto the ROMYR facility unless you assume liability for
damage or injury that they might cause to ROMYR or that might occur to them or their belongings while using
ROMYR facilities, during or after the rental period, and
- leave the key, un-copied.
This agreement is void unless you sign this contract and return it with payment as described above, to:
3677 Johnson Rd.
Bozeman, MT 59718
I have read and understood the rental agreement above, and agree to its terms, signed:
Would you would like to have a signed copy of this contract returned to you? ___ by e-mail ___, or Fax #